The guiding philosophy of Blackacre is as follows:
1. There is only one race, the human race.
2. Humanity is not a question of ethnicity, gender, creed, political affiliation, national origin, fame or fortune. Humanity is instead a function of character and conduct which are molded by education, opportunity, family, community and socio-economics.
3. We are to be judged not by our racial, ethnic or group identity. Nor are we to be judged by our notoriety, fortune or lack thereof. We are instead to be judged by our character and conduct.
4. Poverty is the worst form of violence. Ignorance is the worst form of abuse.
5. Fratricide and self destruction are unacceptable regardless of the causes or circumstances thereof. No excuses.
6. We must move beyond the endless debate and discussion of the challenges we face. We must instead become solution driven, actively engaged in the unrelenting search for the answers and remedies to the problems which confront America and the world.
7. We must further develop, articulate and advocate intrepid, forthright and pioneering strategies and initiatives by which to implement these solutions.
8. We must also become action orientated by dedicating ourselves to the actual testing and implementation of these strategies and initiatives.
9. We are all responsible, both individually and collectively for creating a better world.